Timeline is a technology company that provides financial planning and portfolio management software for advisers. Our mission is to help millions of people fulfil their financial goals and retire with confidence. We manage over £500m of clients assets on behalf of financial advisers.
How we work
- We are a small and fast moving team.
- Our technology team is 100% remote.
- We work asynchronously and in 4-week cycles.
- We value simplicity.
- We value code quality.
- We value experimenting with new features.
We have the following technology stack:
Elixir / Phoenix
We chose Elm for the front-end to have a reliable and maintainable code base with few bugs and no run-time errors. It has been a great experience so far :)
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer who:
- has proficiency in one or more high-level languages such as Elixir, Ruby, Go or Python.
- has a solid understanding of web technologies.
- writes maintainable and robust code.
- likes to write tests.
- wants to help design, implement, and launch major user-facing features.
- has a strong understanding of systems architecture and database design.
- likes to provide feedback and code reviews to his peers.
- is proactive with communication and has no problem managing time as a remote employee.
Bonus Points if you:
- are always learning.
- have strong communication skills. You speak and write well. We’re a distributed team so we’re extra mindful about communication.
- like to build stuff.
- have an eye for great products and can work effectively with engineers and designers to build them.
- have empathy for the problems that financial planners face in their day-to-day operations, and a desire to solve those problems.
- have built SaaS products.
Perks & Benefits
- Work from anywhere.
- A competitive salary.
- 25+ days holiday.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Courses and learning: We invest in your professional growth.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying